Friday, July 1, 2011

Coming back To (Blogging) Life

I've decided to really get this blog going. I've been posting but not really actively participating in the blogosphere. I should do that.

I'm going to try to find all of the blogs I used to love back when I actually blogged pretty regularly, and also try to find some new sites. If you're reading this, HI! This is a new blog and it's going to take some time to build up more info, followers, links, interesting... stuff, you know how it is. If you're an old follower from one of my previous blogs, I'm starting over. If you're new, welcome! Please, let me know if you are linking and/or following me, and I will do the same! I know I have lost some peeps so If I used to follow you but you don't see you blog listed, don't be offended, just let me know and I will put it back up. Stuff gets lost in the shuffle.

Please note, I don't intend to blog strictly about Zen and meditation. I will be blogging about motherhood, family, books, art, life in general, I will be posting photos and you know, the whole nine yards.

<3

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back to my most favorite addiction! :) Good to see you around again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for comin' by my blog! nice to meet new people. and thanks for the superb complement. i, like you, am on a journey.

    ~kristin j.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why thanks for the Welcome! I will put you on my blog roll.

    I am fairly new on the scene myself. I have been writing for a long time, but just recently begun to do it in a blogiary.

    I have noticed I have found a different way of looking at life, when I put it all out there and see it in black and white. I would even go as far as saying I have grown. I am still not a grown-up though. Not in my head at least.

    Blog on interesting lady! I will be listening. :-)
    crow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog, how amazing we share the same tattoo :)

    ReplyDelete