Thursday, June 9, 2011

Who Am I?

I thought It might be a good idea to tell you a little about myself, even though I hate writing these bios. Here we go, just the facts:

I am 31 years old.

I have the coolest, most wonderful 10 year old daughter ever. She is super smart, creative, talkative, loves to read and draw, loves music and being outdoors, climbing and kayaking and swimming.


I am in love with the greatest guy ever. He is 42, and I honestly feel like he is my soul mate. He is compassionate, intelligent, funny, we have the best conversations, I love listening to him play his guitar and sing.



We also have 2 crazy mini lop bunnies.

I love reading, photography, poetry, being outdoors, kayaking, hiking, playing games, cooking, gardening, coffee, thrift stores, flea markets, and... well, a lot of things.



I talk too much and too quickly, I try to be as "socially responsible" as I can be. Little things, like using reusable shopping bags, joining a CSA (community supported agriculture) for our produce to support local farmers, cleaning with "green" products like vinegar, and when I eat meat I try to make sure it's free-range, veggie fed chicken or beef. I'd like to give up meat all together someday, I'm just not there yet.

I suppose there is much, much more to me than just what I have time to write here, and I'm sure the more you read, the more you will find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment